Britannica Great Books of The Western World Lot of Nine
- Dostoevsky: The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky, with Translation by Constance Garnett; 412 Pages.
- Tolstoy: War and Peace by Tolstoy. Translated by Louise and Aylmer Maude. 696 Numbered Pages.
- Melville: Moby Dick; or, The Whale by Herman Melville. 420 Pages.
- Goethe: Faust; Part 1 and 2 by Johanm Wolfgang von Goethe. Translated by George Madison Priest. 294 Pages.
- Cervantes: The History of Don Quixotede de la Manchoa by Miguel de Cervantes. Translated by John Ormsby. 429 Pages.
- The Plays of Aeschylus: Translated by G. M. Cookson. The Plays of Sophocles: Translated by Richard C. Jebb. The Plays of Euripides: Translated by Edward P. Coleridge. The Plays of Aristophanes: Translated by Benjamin Bickley Rogers. 649 Pages.
- The Iliad of Homer and The Odyssey: Rendered into English Prose by Samuel Butler.
- The Plays and Sonnets of William Shakespeare, Volume 1: Edited by William George Clarke and William Aldis Wright. 626 Pages.
- The Plays and Sonnets of William Shakespeare, Volume 2. 609 Pages.
Condition of all is Excellent Vintage. You'll be proud to own these beauties.
Free Shipping within U.S.A.! Buyers Outside USA Please Contact us for Shipping Adjustments Before Purchasing.